Afton oh Afton, how could I adequately describe you? You walk around in your little 2 1/2-foot frame like you rule the world. You eat more food than either of your brothers (combined). Most days you obviously prefer your father, and while in his arms, you glare at me with a self-satisfied look. You think that anyone over the age of 60 was placed on this earth to dote over you, and you run around church acting like a wild-woman.
But when you are sweet, oh how my heart melts.
Seriously, we are crazy about this little girl. She is busting with her own personality and brings so much laughter and joy into our home. She gets so excited over small things, loves to play with her big brothers, and yaps every waking hour now that she has discovered the world of words. Life without this little firecracker would certainly be dull.
Happy Birthday Baby girl- we love you!



9 comments:
that's crazy about how much food she eats! how funny. happy birthday little afton!
Baby oh baby! I am in love, iv been in love haha. Those glares of hers overpasses any black girl I know! I miss you guys so much, had so much fun!!! By the way, dad and I say you need to invite Sue Hoff to read your blog. She would absolutely love it!
-Ashley
She is all that you described and more!! We love, love, love that little 'Queen bee." What a special delight she is!! Loved spending time with her and will now wait impatiently before we can hold her again!
Those pictures you took of her by the fence are so cute. Love that coat of hers! Happy birthday, Afton!!
To quote Jack's grandma Rowe, "I could smash her face!" Translates to: I think she is super cute!
I was thinking about Afton the other day and wondering whether she had a big girl hairstyle yet. That always seems to make "babies" seem so much more grown up. I see in your gorgeous pictures that she does. I can't believe how grown up she looks. Enjoy her and wish her happy (late) birthday for me.
She is TOO cute and I love her name. Have you ever met another Afton (besides her namesake)? 2 has to be the funniest and craziest year of motherhood! And lucky you, get to do in the middle of Europe! Good luck and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Willis family princess!!
OK, she is seriously the CUTEST thing ever! Happy Birthday Afton!
I can't believe I finally caught up on the blog - but especially can't believe how beautiful that child is. Can't wait to grab her and hope she remembers us a little. Entire blog is wonderful
Post a Comment