Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Playtime for the kiddos

Ok Ashley Anne, this is for you...


Sam before his oh-so-desperately-needed haircut. Homeboy
just doesn't have the locks to pull off long hair.


I love how focused Luke is in this picture.





And while I'm on the subject of play, I forgot to add these from our Zurich trip a couple of weeks ago. This playground was inside the train we rode on, on the second floor. We were completely shocked when we saw it! Never has a train ride gone by so quickly for us. Ingenious.




6 comments:

Ashtrey said...

omgoodness I am so touched you dedicated "playtime" to me!! I just want to squeeze them all to death i cant even handle it! I HATE how bit there getting & love it @ the same time! I LOVE & MISS YOU ALL!!

Amazon Mama said...

I love it all! Your whole blog!

Lori Ann said...

I want to live on that train! Why can't we get stuff like that here? Your children are beautiful! Did you ever dream 15 years ago that you would be living in Switzerland with a 3 little munchkins? :)

The Walkers in NJ said...

Our little budding painters with their cute little aprons on. As we view pictures of them even at the table we say oh how we miss being there with you! and Luke...your tower is amazing!

Ashtrey said...

lukes tower is insanee!!!! & i agree with mom about miss being @ that table!!!!!!

Ashtrey said...

oh and i meant to tell you how much i love afton rocking the side bun, very jerseyliciuos.