Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Peace Out!

If you would like proof that kids mimic what they see in life, just look at the pictures below. I promise you that I have NEVER (never!) posed for a picture while making a peace sign. Not once in my 30 years of life. I'm also pretty sure that Andrew hasn't either. And yet, it seems to be Sam's new signature photo pose. I'm blaming a certain group of tourists (who I shall not name) for this debacle. We see them traveling all over Europe, and without fail they are always making a peace sign while posing for pictures. Based off of these pictures, it would appear that my eldest thinks it looks cool too.




And of course since Sam is a bit of a novice when it comes to the peace-sign-photo-pose he sometimes gets it wrong. He may look like he is about to flip a double bird in the last pic, but I think his intentions are harmless.


5 comments:

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

Dude! I can not wait for you to bring your awesome kids home! By the way you look fantastic! (Imagine me saying fantastic with a French accent.)

MH5 said...

Haha! I love your posts! They always make me smile and laugh out loud... double bird...
Can't wait to see you some time soon!

Lori Hinsdale said...

I LOVE when you update! When Erin comes back to PA, we are so hopping in our car and coming to visit!! Also, I am going to break the news to you gently..you are raising a hipster. You might as well make Sam a vegan, ultra feminist, who listens to Cindy Lauper ironically, argues that no one understands the brilliance of R. Buckmeinster Fuller, and writes poetry entitled "Blue makes me sad". That's the path those peace signs are leading down. Just a heads up. :)

The Walkers in NJ said...

This is hilarious! The boys are adding a little pizazz to their 5 million pictures they have been asked to pose for over the last 2 years. They deserve our admiration! And Jess you look Fabulous!

Amazon Mama said...

I know you're having a wonderful time, but I admit that we can't wait to be with you!