The Leaning Tower of Pisa
I wasn't expecting much from this landmark, but I was pleasantly surprised. That sucker really is leaning! Would I recommend making a separate trip to see it? Probably not. But if you are in the area (we were for church), it is definitely worth a visit.
The Berner Oberland
We love it here, and visiting with my mom was a riot. I think she was going to die from sensory overload. Everyone was in awe, and we were glad that my family loved this place as much as we do.
Colmar
No one can visit us without making a trip to this magical place.
Aside from hikes and castle visits in our area, we spent a lot of time in our back yard. The kids absolutely fell in love with Jacob who spent a lot of time playing baseball and soccer with them. There were also a couple of water fights which my kids are still reliving in their minds. The highlight however was when Ashley and Jacob called the kids over and told them they had a "surprise" for them. The surprise turned out to be leftover birthday cake smashed into their faces. Oddly enough, my kids thought it was the coolest thing ever.
1 comment:
To say it quite simply: BEST.TRIP.EVER.!!!!!
Post a Comment