Wednesday, April 11, 2012
The Celtic Tigress
Andrew often marvels at how different Clara looks from our other kids (I think she is a mini version of my sister Becca). Because of Clara's fair coloring, Andrew frequently calls Clara his little "Irish Baby". This nickname has now evolved into the "Celtic Tigress", which comes from a name given to the Irish economy a few years back. Yes, only a true geek would know the reference...and I'll just say that it wasn't me. At any rate, "Celtic Tigress" is a much better nickname than "CJ", which Andrew also started calling Clara. I put a halt on that one once he reminded me that it was the name of Pamela Anderson's character in Baywatch.
Regardless of what she is called, this baby is as sweet as peach pie and I can't get enough. When I'm not snuggling with her, I dream about snuggling with her. I think I'm obsessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
the fact that you know CJ comes from baywatch is pretty amazing to me.
and yes, that baby is adorable.
Becca, Becca, Becca!! You nailed it!! She is so purely perfect. Love her.
I can not wait to see that baby!!!
And, you will remember Becca'a nickname- "peach-feather"....goes with the peach pie theme, and no I have no idea how that even came to my mind to call her that.....just sweet and cuddly like your little Clara too apparently! She is so fair and beautiful and I can't wait to hold her again!
Post a Comment