Friday, April 13, 2012

I heart skype


Skyping with Aunt Becca

If I was stranded on an island, and could only bring two things with me, it would be my kindle and access to skype. Enough cannot be said about the awesomeness of both. Over the past 20 months I've read 140 books on my kindle. That is a lot of books. If I am holding the baby with one hand, then it is likely that I am holding my kindle in the other. As for skype, I adore the sound of our computer ringing when someone is web camming us!

So, rather than composing a poem in honor of my love to all things skype and kindle related, I thought I would just share some of my favorite pictures taken while skyping with the my family. The best part?? They have no idea I took these. Ha, ha, ha, ha.


As you can see my Dad thinks we are a riot to skype with. Mom doesn't seem to think that whatever was said was too funny.


This is my Dad showing the Kardashian book that was purchased by my Mom and sisters. Horrified? I am.


This is probably my favorite picture- my dad proudly displaying his roast, while my sister Ashley looks on in disgust.


Ashley hands down makes the best expressions while skyping.


And lastly, a picture that still blows my mind. This is my sister (in Utah) skyping with my Mom and Andrew (both in Switzerland). My Dad (in New Jersey) called my sister, so she put him on speaker so he could speak with my mom through skype. Do you see why I love it so much?

4 comments:

The Walkers in NJ said...

I AM NEVER SKYPING WITH YOU AGAIN!!!

The Walkers in NJ said...

So inbetween completely horrified (I'm not sure over what more- pictures of me or pictures of Dad)and laughing.....especially at Dad and Ashleys expressions...just wondering why Becca looks so cute? No fair, since its obviously all ugly pictures that got the nod. Oh and by the way-I WILL NOT claim the Kardashion book as something I bought. My memory is slipping, but if its true, I am denying it!

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

Well, well, well, since you love it so much why aren't you Skypin' it up with the ol' Rowe Fam??????

Jon and Emily said...

I want to know your favs of those 140 books you've read! I'm impressed!