My mother is one of a kind. She is an endless source of energy who loves everything that is good in life. She constantly gives 100% and is nearly impossible to stop once she gets an idea in her head. Her mind is always going, which makes it essential for her to always have a notepad and pen on hand. When it comes to service, she is one of the most generous people I know. She loves the simple things in life and is very easy to please. She is deeply devoted to her faith and after years of observation I can say that my mother is one of the people I admire most.
Now a HUGE thanks to my mom for staying with us for 3 weeks after Clara was born. Aside from taking care of all of the domestic responsibilities around here, she made those first 3 weeks post birth so much fun. She went on adventures with the boys, continuously read and danced with Afton, constantly held Clara, and even made it possible for me to get a haircut and go out on a date with Andrew. Spoiled doesn't even begin to describe what she did for us! THANK YOU MOM!
1 comment:
Aahh Jess you brought tears to my eyes! The entire visit was a complete pleasure for me- something I will always treasure. I Loved being there with you and new baby Clara and of course Andrew, Sam, Luke and Afton! By the way it is you whom I admire....always have. Love you tons and tons!
Post a Comment