We got our package today, and you single-handedly saved Halloween for us! We have been playing "super heroes" all afternoon, and our mom is going to have a tough time getting us out of our costumes to go to the grocery store. She might just have to take us dressed in them. THANK YOU SO MUCH! We love you!!!
Love,
Batman, Superman and Supergirl
Batman, Superman and Supergirl
11 comments:
haha. what is switzerland going to think of you now?!
ooooooooh my goodness!! The kids look amazing!! And its fun to think that Becca and I have a little to do with that!....or should I say its a little part of us there with our grandkids; which by the way thanks for the nice note Sam, Luke and Afton. You make perfect superheros! Sam you make a great batman and look around 10 years old! Luke, I love the cape and chest, and Afton...oh those shoes!....what a little supergirl!
have fun with your costumes on halloween?
Don't know why I put a question mark after halloween, other then come to think of it, do they even have halloween there?
I LOVE it! Totally worth 50 dollars or more! Please take pictures of them walking around town! I can only imagine the reactions of people on the street. Or better yet take them down to the indoor play place and let them go crazy on the ropes in those outfits!
Oh and Truman is at a palace in Vienna. The grounds had about a million fountains. You'll see it when you go...
AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA
Cute Superheros! And BTW, I took Mason to the store the other day in his Dragon costume...he got lot's of compliments:)
So cute! Sam looks huge next to the other kids!
Sooo cute! Abby would love to get her brothers to coordinate with her. Miss you guys.
Adorable!
love the costume!
Post a Comment