I've been extremely anxious the last few days, which means that I've been eating...A LOT. Since consuming alcohol isn't an option, I felt that chocolate would help "take off the edge". But with no chocolate in my house I had to resort to digging ALL of the chocolate chips out of the cookie package shown above. It helped a little.
The cause of my anxiousness has been my growing "to do list" (I'll eventually get to making this blog private) and the stress of finding a renter for our home. The good news: We found a renter! The crazy news: we have to be out of our house next Thursday. Next Thursday people!
Wish me luck...I'm gonna need it. That, and some more chocolate.
8 comments:
Ha ha!!!! Jess, did you really fish out the chocolate chips from the cookie mix?!!!? That is the greatest thing I have ever heard!! That is hilarious. I can't live without chocolate either, it is such an addiction for me!
And that is seriously INSANE about having to be out of your house in ONE WEEK. Holy cow. I'd have anxiety too!!! GOOD LUCK JESS. Can't wait to see you.
HOlY COW--is it that soon to when you leave?
Hilarious Jessica!
I will have to remember your desperate attempt for chocolate next time I am in need. That is too funny! I think I missed something... are you guys moving again?
Good luck and keep me on your list when your blog goes private! I haven't been the best with blogging but I love to see what you and your cute family are up to!
yOu are one funny daughter!!
I like the determination you have to get the chocolate. I had a good laugh reading the post. You made my day.
Where in Switzerland are you moving to? I know a family that lives in Switzerland with their 3 children. They live in Zurich!
Just think of the wonderful chocolate you will be able to get your hands on in Switzerland!
Post a Comment