Fact 2: He is obsessed with cereal. Seriously. He would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner and be completely content.
Fact 3: He never complains about anyone. I love him for this.
Fact 4: He gets really excited when he can bike to work.
Fact 5: He sometimes forgets that he is only in his early 30's and uses words like "folk". (context: "They really are good folk.")
Fact 6: He always sings in the shower. Someday I will record this.
Fact 7: I think he secretly fantasizes that he is Bear Grylls from "Man vs. Wild".
Fact 8: He tells the best "Dad, Sam and Luke" adventure stories each night to the boys.
Fact 9: Some of his family and some of my friends refer to him as "Drewski". This nickname was started by our sister-in-law and I think it is hilarious that it has stuck.
Fact 10: We love him dearly and could never ask for a better father and husband for our family.
14 comments:
He sounds like such a great husband and dad! I love that picture of him and Afton!! You will have to put that one in the slideshow at her wedding reception:)
p.s.- I would be jealous, but I know that one day me and Taylor Lautnor are going to end up together! Yeah, he'll be totally cool with the fact that I'm 12 years older than him:)
Sweet post. Can I call him Drewski? My Andrew is 11 this month too! On the 24th actually. When is your Andrews birthday.
Happy Birthday Andrew! :)
I love that last picture!
Okay--that "good folk" tidbit just cracks me up! Happy Birthday,
Andrew.
I agree, I love that picture of him and Afton too! Happy birthday, Andrew!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple months.
Happy Birthday Andrew! That was cute Jess. You did get a great guy!
Awww, Jessica that was such a sweet post and pictures! I seriously love reading your blog, when I see you have new posts it makes me so excited..and p.s. why has your mother never aged one day since i've known her! Erin
Great post Jess! LOVE that picture of him and Afton. Her outfit + the shoes is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Those are great pics! Tell Andrew happy birthday. Scott still talks about how Andrew is one of his favorite people ever. After reading your 10 random facts, I can sorta see why (they have a lot in common). Love you guys and hope our paths cross again sometime soon :)
I can't believe he never complains about anyone! We complain about HIM all the time!
We feel extremly blessed to have such a great son-in-law in Andrew. He is a tremendous person in every way, including a wondeful husband and father......the bar is set high for Becca and Ashley's potential husbands!
oh and Erin aren't you a gem!..however you are looking at pictures of me, not the "up close
and personal" in real life!
Post a Comment