Seeing this face as soon as I wake up. (Who cares if she is the one who wakes me up?)

Looking out of my window and seeing this little boy playing outside.

Watching this kid come running out of school with the biggest smile on his face.

And best of all, putting my kids to bed so I can hang out with this guy.
6 comments:
i love this post! it's totally how i feel about my own boys.
Might be my favorite post from you of all time. I think it's what keeps every mother sane... these little moments that make all the tough ones so worth it.
hahaha love sammy walking out of school!
This is such a simple yet incredible post. All those amazing people are more amazing because of you. Miss you
You have a beautiful family. I feel the same way about mine. I am overjoyed at just the sight of them. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and for the children that we are fortunate enough to raise.
Beautiful sentiments Jess!You just summed up in what is most important in life.
Post a Comment