The above picture shows what I found last week after I put Afton down for her morning nap. It had been snowing all morning, and the boys decided to get themselves dressed so they could go outside to play. They obviously were trying to sneak out, because rather than using one of the doors, they decided to use a window. If you look behind Sam (looking fairly guilty) you will see Luke (still in his footed pj's, without his shoes on) trying to make a run for it.This was quite the contrast from last winter, when we had a newborn and lived in our 3rd floor condo. Because I didn't want to take the baby outside in the cold, or send the boys outside alone, they never got a chance to play in the snow. This time, however, I was able to bundle those crazy kids up and push them out the back door while Afton and I stayed toasty indoors.
I hope the boys enjoyed it- this may be the only snowfall we get all winter.



7 comments:
I love the window escape!
Then I read about Afton being a baby last 'year' and I thought, has it really been that long? Man, this year has gone by fast...when does Afton turn one?
Then I LOVE the picture of Luke looking up at his big brother...sooo sweet.
My kids have been trying to go out to play in the snow, barefoot and all. Everytime I open the door Braden runs out and grabs a handful of snow, he runs back in the house and throws it at something as he shouts, "snow fighting"! I guess he has seen way too many snowball fights on tv and wants in on the action.
That window picture is awesome. That one whould br framed.
We are LOVING the snow at our house. Max is outside just about every day (sometimes his boots aren't even dry from the last time). It's such a fun time of year. Your pictures are so cute - you have one adorable family!
whay a great yard
Hillarious! I love your boys!
...and I have the great blessing of being the grandmother to these smart and beautiful children!
Post a Comment