
One of the 4 tables- it was a large crowd
I was tempted to simply post this title and leave it at that, but there were two major differences between this and last year's Thanksgiving. The first is that this year my wonderful in-laws invited my wonderful parents and sister to celebrate at their home. We felt extremely fortunate to have both of our families together. The second is that I was not 8 1/2 months pregnant. I only mention this because being that pregnant severely limits how much food one can consume. Not that it ever stops me from eating less, it's just that I make myself sick. As someone who LOVES food, I was happy to eat my share of mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, turkey, stuffing and pie. It really was a wonderful weekend filled with delicious food, golfing (for Andrew), black Friday shopping (for me), and best of all, family.


4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun... I didn't know that you got to be with both sets of parents for Thanksgiving, that's so fun!!
Seriously, how does your Mom stay looking so young? She doesn't look a day older than the last time I saw her, over 10 years ago. Tell her that I said, for her, 50 is the new 30!
Thanks Lolee, not so much to Jess...ummm sorry Jess, but there is just something wrong with that picture!! Well we had a ball anyway.
love ya!!
Love your posts Jess, they always bring a smile to my face!
Post a Comment