Andrew and I have not taken a trip alone since Sam made his debut into the world nearly 5 years ago. Our destination- Chicago. The provider of this trip- The Federal Reserve. The enablers- Andrew's parents who graciously watched Sam and Luke. Andrew had 3 days of work training, so with one plane ticket, a hotel suite, and food expenses paid for, I decided to tag along. Lets just say it was the best decision I've made in a while. Being nearly 7 months pregnant, I was free to lounge around in bed all day long, order room service, read books 1-3 of the Twilight series and SLEEP! It was heaven. Our hotel was right on Michigan Avenue (an amazing little shopping mecca) and only a few blocks from the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. Andrew and I had a blast touring the city (both by foot and boat), eating out and enjoying each other's company uninterrupted by kids! I even managed to get myself out of bed before 9 a.m. one day to go to the Chicago Institute of Art.
JESS! You made a blog!!! I'm so proud of you! You will love it... I figure its like an easy way of scrapbooking or just keeping track of family memories. Now we can keep in touch better and see your pictures, yay!! By the way, I have to scold you on spelling my name wrong! geez, get it right!!! Ha ha just kidding just kidding... But seriously, I'm excited you have a blog now. Good job!!!
1 comment:
JESS! You made a blog!!! I'm so proud of you! You will love it... I figure its like an easy way of scrapbooking or just keeping track of family memories. Now we can keep in touch better and see your pictures, yay!! By the way, I have to scold you on spelling my name wrong! geez, get it right!!! Ha ha just kidding just kidding... But seriously, I'm excited you have a blog now. Good job!!!
Post a Comment