Monday, November 3, 2008
Our Almost Family Reunion
Ever since we moved back to the East I vowed that I would spend a large amount of each summer going home and relaxing at the beach. Well, this was the first year that it actually happened. This was mostly due to our purchase of a minivan (that's right I sport a minivan, and if Sam wasn't a soccer league dropout, then I could have added "soccer mom" to my resume as well). I found that with my roomier mode of transportation, the 3+ hour drive to Cape May wasn't such a pain after all. The boys and I averaged about 2 trips per month, with Andrew joining us when work permitted. I have to say our best trip was when my brother Dan and my new sister in law Kristin came out to visit. It would have been a full Walker reunion, but Joe was still out on his mission. This was Kristin's first trip to Jersey, and hopefully we (meaning New Jersey and its residents) made a good enough impression that she'll be up for more visits!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment