But for Luke...I would do it all again. Sore losers and all.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again- Luke is one of a kind. He is such a good kid who loves making people happy. He is definitely the peacemaker in our family, and boy, can that kid melt in your arms. For years I have been dreading the day when he would outgrow his outward show of affection, but 7 years on, and he is still the most affectionate kid alive.
He is inquisitive, daring and energetic. He is usually always up for a challenge, and has a smile on his face while doing it. At the present moment he loves being a risk taker when it comes to eating. I don't find it so amusing that he considers eating my dinners a "risk", but he'll eat anything you put in front of him. He also has made such a tremendous effort with school, and his hard work is really paying off.
Little Luke is a light in our lives, and one that we are grateful for each day. Love you buddy!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again- Luke is one of a kind. He is such a good kid who loves making people happy. He is definitely the peacemaker in our family, and boy, can that kid melt in your arms. For years I have been dreading the day when he would outgrow his outward show of affection, but 7 years on, and he is still the most affectionate kid alive.
He is inquisitive, daring and energetic. He is usually always up for a challenge, and has a smile on his face while doing it. At the present moment he loves being a risk taker when it comes to eating. I don't find it so amusing that he considers eating my dinners a "risk", but he'll eat anything you put in front of him. He also has made such a tremendous effort with school, and his hard work is really paying off.
Little Luke is a light in our lives, and one that we are grateful for each day. Love you buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment