I love the Italian Riviera. And when I say "love", I mean L-O-V-E. I had extremely high expectations for this place, and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. With Andrew's parents we went to the area known as Cinque Terra- which is made up of 5 neighboring towns. Each is nestled up on mountain cliffs overlooking the sea, and only accessible by boat, train or hiking trail. We stayed in the town of Vernazza, and rented out an apartment that overlooked the piazza and inlet. Can I just stress how much I loved this place? I loved the backdrop, the bright colors, the sea, the hiking trails, the lively Italians...I will just stop right there and get to the pictures, because I really could go on.
3 comments:
What a cool looking place!! I definately want to go there! That picture of Afton and her Grandma willis is beyond precious!!
And, that one of Sam sitting on the rocks overlooking the water is
really neat too and all those colorful buildings! Yes, like you I could go on and on....
I love all of your pictures, I would have loved to go some place like that! (Venice was amazing, but very different from that based on your pictures) And that pic of just Afton looking up at you is so cute!
Post a Comment