I also thought I would post some more pictures from Andrew's work trips over the last few months. Our extra camera is nowhere to be found so these were taken on his phone- surprisingly these pictures aren't bad.
Rome
Andrew's described Rome as an amazing "sensory overload". He also is convinced that were we to bring our children there, they would get run over by a vespa. Therefore, Hinsdale sisters, I am counting on crashing your trip to Rome! Paris
Andrew had only a few hours to tour Paris, and in those hours he walked from the Louvre, to Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe, and the Eiffle Tower. I've never been to Paris, but my impression is that that is a lot of walking.
Andrew had only a few hours to tour Paris, and in those hours he walked from the Louvre, to Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe, and the Eiffle Tower. I've never been to Paris, but my impression is that that is a lot of walking.








6 comments:
Yea!! I am the first to post! Sam is a pro!! look at him go!! We insist that you post at least one video a week of our darling grandchildren!
love you sam!!
You must come and crash our trip in Rome! We will compare it to new Jersey.
I agree with mom, one video per week would be perfect thanks. Sam really is working it, as well as Andrew hahah. I WANT TO GO TO ROME & PARIS!!! I miss you all more than words can describe
We are going to be in Rome on like October 11th or something, so plan to be there! You can crash at our hotel!! It will be like the old days! If we could get Haily and Rebecca there, it would be the most epic cape may branch young women's sleepover of all time:)
Sorry,I just had to laugh at Lori's comment!! :)
Again.... jealous!
Post a Comment