Thursday, September 16, 2010

Afton in Europe

As you can see, Afton is thoroughly enjoying her time here...



When she is awake, she loves snuggling up with her favorite "baby doll".


6 comments:

Holman Girls said...

Just like her mom, loving the baby dolls:) Love all the European pics

Ashtrey said...

AHHHHHH hahahah funniest blog ever!!! I can not get over how big shes getting and how long her hair is. And that babydoll needs to bounce haha

Kristin and Dan said...

Both my sister's kids have that toy and it's so annoying! I want to take the batteries out everytime I'm around it! ha ha.

she is such a cutie - must be the jet lag :)

Lori Ann said...

She is already getting into that European mindset. Very relaxed, casual. Next thing you know she will be wearing strange fashion and writing her memoirs. (like they do in Europe, right?)

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

I love her little Mary Janes! 2 1/2 weeks!! Ahhh, I better get myself together!

The Walkers in NJ said...

now we just need a picture of her shoving chocolate in her mouth!