Saturday, May 22, 2010

You Might Be a Redneck If...

your husband builds a swing out of hockey sticks...


...or fixes the fence by tying it to a tree.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it!!! That would make me feel like I'm back in the hills of North Carolina. Although, we would not have used hockey sticks...we wouldn't know what it was. To be a true redneck, you'd have to use a pry bar, plumbing pipes or old pieces of ply wood. So don't worry, too much, you have a ways to go before you hit true redneck status :)

Kim Jon and kids said...

Funniest thing I have ever seen. Can't wait to call you and discuss this!!!!!!

The Wies Family said...

This is awesome and hilarious at the same time! I never would've thought to make a swing out of hockey sticks.

erinmalia said...

this is awesome. i think chuck would even like a turn on that swing.

Mary Killion said...

hahahaha I love this! Very creative and inventive! I bet the boys just adore that swing!

Kristin and Dan said...

ha ha, love it! that's hilarious!!

Amazon Mama said...

Oh my gosh--I'm cracking up!

Jon and Emily said...

Go Andrew! I love it :). No one likes a boring old plastic swing. Way to be creative!