This Father's Day we ended up in Cape May. Andrew's work took him to NYC for the week, so I decided to hightail it home for some beach time...or so I thought. It actually rained the majority of the time we were there. The weather, however, was compensated by the fact that my sister Ashley was in from Utah. I was also able to spend some girl time with my best friends from high school, Kim and Jill. Andrew joined us for Father's Day weekend (which involved taking a train to Philly and then a bus to Cape May), and the rain finally let up on Friday- giving us at least one good beach day.
The Monday following Father's Day was also our 8th wedding anniversary. Yes, that's right, its been 8 years (I had to do the math several time to make sure I was correct). Its unbelievable that so much time has already passed. I'm not one to be overly mushy, especially on a public forum, so I will leave it at this- I feel extremely blessed to have such a great catch.
Luke with his make shift sling (he hurt his arm)...we are a classy bunch I tell you.





3 comments:
I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE WALKER/WILLIS GIRLS! It's gorgeous! I'm glad you were able to get a god beach day while you were up there. We'll be there this weekend (I know, we're crazy to go for the 4th!) so I hope the sun comes out!
Happy 8th Anniversary! :)
Happy anniversary!! Hope you had fun in Cape May - that's fun Ash got to be there the same week as you guys. Love the picture of you with Afton, Becca, and Ash. You girls are all gorgeous!
OK, so you look a little pale next to your sisters. Still you all look good. By the way did I use the correct spelling of pale/pail?
Post a Comment