It still shocks me to see the family dynamic now that my little sister Becca is the only one left at home. I am the oldest of 5 and when I left for college the three youngest were 13, 11 and 7. At that time it was impossible to sleep in because they were always up at the crack of dawn, usually riding their scooters in circles THROUGH the house with the DOG following them. There was also no such thing as "privacy" because they LOVED to spy and report back to my mother. Now my little sister sleeps in until 1o am or later. 10 AM! She also has all of the privacy in the world...unless my mom is spying on her. What a life! I guess I will get my shot at sleeping in 20 years from now.
me and my sisters in 1999Back to Easter. It was great to be home with my family! We did all of the traditional Easter activities- egg dying, egg hunt and a nice ham dinner. I also dressed the kids in cute outfits Easter morning, but by the time I was finished getting myself ready, well, I just didn't have the energy to get a picture of the 3 of them. Lame! It was a very fun, relaxing trip and hopefully we'll make it back home again soon.


Here are some other pictures from this past week-




Here are some other pictures from this past week-




4 comments:
Cute pics of the kiddos! That's great you guys could go to your parents for Easter, sounds like fun!
We had a blast with your family, our cute grandkids here!
Your boys honestly get more handsome all the time! So cute!
Jessica...you seriously have the cutest family! Maybe when their older We can take them on some Lori/Rebecca/Erin/Jessica style t.p. trips and get them loaded up on some sugar and doughnuts and see if they puke later....
Post a Comment