Sunday, January 11, 2009

All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go...Finally!

After one month of semi-hibernation I decided that it was about time Afton and I ventured into the "real world" by attending church. This was my first chance to play dress up with Afton, and I have to say I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Even better was that she did NOT spit up all over her clothes like I anticipated. That alone made this outing a success in my book!



Here are some recent pictures of Sammy and his Grandpa Walker. I thought they were pretty cute.



11 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

She's adorable, Jess! I still can't believe how dark her coloring is though! It is so different from Sam and Luke, but she's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS....that is for sure!! For not quite a month old she looks quite big and alert! We love the pics of Sam and "Grandpa" too! Thanks for sharing the joy!!

We LOVE our Grandchildren!!

erinmalia said...

she is simply beautiful. i'm amazed at how much she looks like one of you already.

The Wies Family said...

I can't wait to have a little girl to dress up pretty. Also I love the pictures of Sammy with his Grandpa. So cute!

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

So that is what she was wearing under all of the layers of blanket! All I ever saw were the tights. Next time I will have to go crazy and unwrap her blanket so I can see what she has on.

Mary Killion said...

She's beautiful! I love the outfit :) And the pictures of Sam and your dad: priceless!!
Hey--I will be emailing you when I get a chance because...well, Chris interviewed for a job in DC over the weekend--we might be moving out there if he gets the job! I'll let you know more about it!

Tracie Bramhall said...

Congrats guys, Jess you will have to send that on to Andrew as I am sure he doesnt check to blog regularly!! Afton is way cute...go figure with Andrew as the father!! hehehe!! Just kidding, Andrew know he will always be my first love...ehhh
Anyways keep in touch!!
Dave (and Tracie Bramhall)

Eisha said...

Willis! I am so excited you found my blog so i could find yours! Your family is sooooo cute (you guys are the exact opposite of us (two girls and a new boy)We have lost contact with you BIG TIME, (Last year we lived in England)and now we are in Australia, and we moved a couple times while we were in DC with you guys! What is your email? W/B k--Eisha

Anonymous said...

Jessica, your dad still looks the same! Why do men age so well? I am putting you on my blog list- you cannot stop me!

Stephanie Saunders said...

Finally a girl, huh? Exciting! She's a doll!

Anonymous said...

Jess, your family is beautiful! And I have to agree with Lori...your dad hasn't aged a day. It's kind of spooky.