Either way, we adore Sam and have had a great 5 years with the little guy. We celebrated with a pirate themed party, and in honor of his B-day, I thought I would make a list of the top 5 things I love most about Sam (well, at least the top 5 things that are coming to my mind this late at night).

- I love his smile.
- I love when he sings.
- I love when he wants to hold my hand.
- I love his creativity and imagination.
- I love it when he SLEEPS. (This makes me forget anything he has done wrong and love him all over again when he wakes up.)

5 comments:
Cute pictures of Sammy. Hope he had a happy birthday!
Cute Jess. I agree...when thy sleep you forget what a pain they have been and start fresh loving them the next day!
Dude, there's no way he's 5!! Crazy! He is getting so big! The sad part is that the older Taylor gets, the older I get...
WE LOVE SAM!!!! WE love the top 5 things about him too!...clever Jess! What an adorable Grandson we have!! Guess I will have to use a new word now for our "little man"
I sometimes go into Joey's room in the middle of the night and appreciate him so much more at that moment! I am glad I am not the only one! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!
Post a Comment