Ever since Clara was born I have been debating whether or not to have a 5th child. In the end we decided to take the plunge. Are we crazy? Most likely. In the moments when I am not experiencing shear panic over having 5 kids, I'm pretty darn excited about it. Since we already have 2 of each, we also decided not to find out the gender of this child. You would think my personality would not be suited for this, but I'm having a lot of fun not knowing. I'm just ready for this child to get here- I'd forgotten how hard pregnancy is. The baby's room is ready (we never put away the crib from Clara) and I even pulled out my 0-3 month girl and boy clothes and put them in the baby's dresser. We really are getting the most bang for our buck with our baby gear! Now we just have to wait 20 more weeks for this child's arrival. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
1 comment:
You can, and you did it!! And now we get to see that little Rose Marie matches up perfectly to her ultrasound pic!! I love it and her!! Job well done too Jess and Andrew for taking "the plunge"!!
Post a Comment