Here are some of my most recent "head scratching" (no I don't mean lice) kid related encounters.
- When making dinner the other day, I opened the fridge expecting to pull out some chicken. Instead I pulled out a bag full of mud, rocks, leaves and worms. Yum.
- Not long after I went to get some corn from the fridge and found two ears eaten- raw. The culprit was polite enough to at least put the uneaten portions back.
- I have a full out diva. A diva who thinks she is a fashionista and does multiple wardrobe changes daily. Too bad this diva gets dirty just as fast as she can change, thus making a lot of extra laundry for her mommy.
- I recently walked outside to find Andrew teaching the boys how to start a fire with a magnifying glass. Are you freaking kidding me??? Do you think I need that little talent added to their already growing repertoire?
- On a diva related note, I let Afton talk to her uncle Jake on the phone and I swear she started to twirl her hair and giggle. The teenage years aren't far off folks!
- I have a baby who is a food hoarder. She grabs food from the fridge or off the counter and then hides behind this curtain while chowing down. She is Andrew's child!
- I was helping out a friend who hurt her back and I had to bring Clara along. While I was upstairs cleaning up, Clara was downstairs and dug into each of my friend's clementines. I didn't find any skins, so I think she just chomped down and then tried another one when it didn't taste like she was expecting. And because she is also my child she cleaned up her mess by trying to shove the clementines all down the garbage disposal.
2 comments:
AWESOME!
"Are you freakin kidding me'?!! just so you know I have never used those words in my life. uumm just sayin'....
Post a Comment