ooh you cute little Clara!Look at that smile! Wow! she has gotten quite bigger since I last saw her as a newborn. We can't get over her lighter features, and we can't wait to see her!
I am so in love. She is a perfect little peach-ugh i am DYING to meet my little niece!
So adorable! We may just have to come soon no matter what your plans are! I want to hold her. I want to hold them all!
Those eyes are so blue! She's gorgeous.
What a sweetheart..I am excited to see her in person hopefully soon...
here eyes look BLUE....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ooh you cute little Clara!Look at that smile! Wow! she has gotten quite bigger since I last saw her as a newborn. We can't get over her lighter features, and we can't wait to see her!
I am so in love. She is a perfect little peach-ugh i am DYING to meet my little niece!
So adorable! We may just have to come soon no matter what your plans are! I want to hold her. I want to hold them all!
Those eyes are so blue! She's gorgeous.
What a sweetheart..I am excited to see her in person hopefully soon...
here eyes look BLUE....
Post a Comment