Sunday, September 4, 2011

The International School for all



After a 6 week summer break, school has once again started here in Switzerland. The biggest change is that we decided to place Luke in the International School with Sam. If I ever start to doubt that decision, all I have to do is see the enormous smile on Luke's face as he runs out of school each day. He is in kindergarten and he is in heaven. I'm also in heaven now that both boys are in the same school and my drop off/pick up routine is far less complicated. Life with just one kid at home is a piece of cake, although this is just the calm before the storm. 8 more weeks and my life is will be thrown into complete chaos with 4 kids. I'm trying to brace myself with plenty of naps.



The boys both seem to have great teachers, have already been invited to a birthday party each, and are happy as can be. We also resumed our Saturday family adventures. This past Saturday was a trip to nearby Wasserfallen.



4 comments:

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

Ahh, your boys look so cute. I wish Truman would let me get his hair cut as short as Sam's. He is a mini-hippie/Beiber.

erin leigh said...

Hahaha.. Afton looks so small sitting behind Andrew in that picture!! Your trip home looks like it was so fun. My question Jessica is, Why does your mother not AGE!! At all??

The Walkers in NJ said...

oh your too kind Erin...but believe you me....if you got closer you wouldn't be saying that!

The boys look so happy going to school and Afton will not be left out of anything!

Jennie said...

One kid at home is such a breeze huh? And my favorite pic of your trip is that you let your boys wear european swim shorts in america lol!!