Thursday, July 7, 2011

10 Years Later



I married someone who makes me laugh every day, whose face lights up when he sees me, and who makes me smile ear to ear when I see him. Someone who shares the same faith and the same goals as me. Someone who makes me want to be a better person, especially when he so patiently puts up with my temper...even my pregnant fits of rage. A guy who my children will be forever grateful to me for choosing because he is such an awesome dad.

10 years have gone by in the blink of an eye, and I'm more head over heals for this man than ever.


Celebrating our anniversary in Provence...with the 3 (1/2) little tag-alongs.

5 comments:

erinmalia said...

i didn't remember that you were married in DC! congrats on ten years.

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

Remember how you chose pink for your "color"? Ha, Ha, Ha. You're hilarious!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Best color ever! I wonder what I would pick now. People are way too trendy these days...I probably would still be lame and pick "baby pink".

Kristin and Dan said...

You both look soooo young! I don't think I've ever seen any of your wedding pictures before. Congrats on 10 years - wahoo!

The Walkers in NJ said...

I still can't believe it has been 10 years!! we have been blessed with the best daughter, son-in-law and 3, soon to be 4 grandchildren as a result!