Saturday, June 25, 2011

Crazy Hair Day

School is a-winding down here with only 2 more days left. I'm not sure if I'm more excited or sad. I'll have to wait until after the first week of summer break to make a verdict.

In the meantime, the boys are enjoying all of the madness that accompanies the end of the school year- class picnics, treats, movies...and crazy hair day. This was held in Sam's school last week, and Andrew about had a fit when he realized that he would be the one taking Sam to school on the tram (So what if I made him look like a girl?). Fortunately for Andrew, Sam blended in just fine with all of the other international students and their crazy hair that day.

Sam and his boys- Fletcher and Enzo- on the tram to school.


Luke also wanted in on the action, so before we left to get Sam I did up his "do" as well. Unfortunately for me, Luke was the only kid with wacky hair on the tram in so I had to endure lots of stares from the reserved Swiss.



3 comments:

Jennie said...

Your fruit trees reminded me of a cherry tree we had in Utah. We happily ate cherries until a week or so later we discovered they had worms!!! We had been eating them happily unaware. Dave still ate them after that but I can't eat a cherry still without thinking about cherries and worms.

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

That is awesome! I tried to get Truman to let me give him a mo-hawk on the last day of school and he told me that only weirdos have mo-hawks. Of course it wasn't crazy hair day, I just thought it would be funny.

Amazon Mama said...

I love your blog!

Your description of your Switzerland home reminds me of Oregon--rain, fruit trees.

I love all your pictures! Wish we could come visit!