As of a few weeks ago, Sammy boy received his first pair of glasses (to be used predominately for reading). But come on, how utterly adorable does this kid look in his new specs? I could just eat him up.
And aside from the gene pool factor, let me give you a few more facts about Sam:
- He is obsessed with school. On weekdays he wakes up bright and early and exclaims, "Yea! School today!"
- He loves to read and write. I'm told that during his free time at school he rushes to write stories. In fact, he is currently on chapter 18 of his new dragon novella.
- Just yesterday, while outside playing, Sam stopped and told me, "I need to go inside to have some thinking time".
And just so I don't leave the other two...I could squish these kids I love them so much.
7 comments:
You adorable beautiful Grandchildren of mine!! I am the luckiest and most blessed Grandma in the world!! "Beautiful" just starts to describe you!! I need to see you all up close and personal very soon though!!
Sam have I told you lately I LOVE your glasses, and I can't wait to read your book!!
Your mom sounds like the same kind of grandmother that mine is!! Your children are ADORABLE. Sam sounds like an angel and they are all so cute:) So, let's get started on the details. I think Luke should marry my niece Elly. She needs a stable, thoughtful man as she is wild and crazy and given to extreme moods. Maybe Luke and my niece Katy? She's kind of destructive and likes experimental baking. Either way..the Walker Hinsdale alliance we have been dreaming of for years will be cemented:)
Those pictures are so adorable - can't wait to get my hands on them - whether they like it or not!
LOVE those glasses on Sam! He looks so mature :) And I adore the pictures of Luke and Afton...she especially looks so much older!
He looks really good! I miss those kids. I can't wait until we get to see you this summer!
Your kids are so cute! Braden just got glasses too, and Brooklyn definetly inherited the dreaded family gap! Hers is huge, I think I could fit two nickels between her front teeth, it is that big! Haha! BTW, I love the pic on facebook of your boys on the Legoland roller coaster! Hilarious!
He looks so smart with those glasses. Is he going to a german school? I can't remember. And I finally found something that I like better about Vegas than your amazing life in Europe. Really I'm jealous every time I read your posts, but this time I saw your big winter coats in April in Prague. Ahh, I never even pulled out our big winter coats this year except to drive to the mountains. And it's been all flip flops since at least March. So you can keep your winter coats and I'll enjoy my flip flops as I'm enjoying all Vegas has to offer (insert sarcasm here)
Post a Comment