There is another female vying for my husband's affection. She is a feisty little go-getter who is pretty darn adorable, and only has eyes for Andrew. The competition is officially on.
As you can see, the two of them had a good time in Prague together (the rest of us enjoyed it as well).
As you can see, the two of them had a good time in Prague together (the rest of us enjoyed it as well).
dinner for 2 please-
Who would have thought that this little 2 year old would have such a strong hold on her father? Ok, I guess I did.
6 comments:
What CUTE pictures! I think it's pretty much inevitable that cute little girls just wrap their daddy right around their little finger!
Oh, this are so cute! It will be so fun when you can play these on a slideshow at her wedding:)
*these* I am typing too much at work..it's making me sloppy! p.s.- Glee is insane..and its about to get REALLY crazy! (from the Valentines Episode on!)
I am insanely jealous of the experiences you and your children are having right now. :)
My husband has been lured away too by younger, cute girls.
So precious,cute, adorable,funny and oh! what a little gal! Love you Afton!! And, may I add: besides your Dad being awesome, your mom is amazing!!
WHat the crap did andrew get, it looks banging for dinner n that is hot chocolote in the cup isnt it.. i can tell
Post a Comment