I know Christmas isn't over yet, but I'm getting sad thinking that the season will soon come to an end. This year's Christmas has been magical- mostly due to all of the family and friends we've had visiting us. We have also loved frequenting the Christmas markets which are up in all of the cities. Each market is different from the next, and a couple of nights ago I finally managed to get to Basel's Christmas market at night- amazing. It's going to be a little depressing the next time I go into town and see the empty plazas.
3 comments:
I want to go to the shop where your parents are posing and get some carved Christmas crap! That's right I said crap! Love ya!
I think I would have died and gone to heaven if I was able to go to those cute Christmas markets... they look so fun! The city really will feel dull without them, I'm sure! I can't wait to see all your other pics from the fam's visit out there!
You are still killing me. How far are you guys from Strausbourg? I served there too! Oh how I miss Europe!!
Post a Comment