I think I've mostly accepted that the weather has turned and winter is about to begin. Here are some pics of our last two "Castle Adventures" (as Sam has dubbed our Saturdays). Poor Andrew. I try not to make the picture taking process too painful for him...he'll thank me one day for all of the pictures.
Thun, Switzerland
6 comments:
everything is amazing! does andrew suffer more than the kids (regarding the pics)?
You are killing me! I will just have to move there, so we can go on these trips together.
So amazing!! Can't wait to experience this beauty myself. Hang on Andrew...the pictures are just beginning!!
I love those cobblestone streets! I just love it all! Your kids are world travelers already!
The picture of Andrew and the kids looks like an ad for Gap or something. You need to get in some of these pics, chica! they say that moms should make it a point to get pictures with them in them at least once a week/month or whatever. You and Andrew can look at these pics in your golden years and talk about all of your adventures in Switzerland! :)
I just had so much fun reading your posts back into September. (I check Lori's sidebar to see when you have updated and according to that it has been four months or something). It is so beautiful there and I am now more determined to visit Europe in the next few years.
Post a Comment