In the mean time the sun is out, we have food aplenty, and there will be no work (at least for tomorrow), which means we're enjoying being snowed in. Well, at least some of us will be snowed in- Andrew is planning on walking to his brother's to watch the Super Bowl tonight (where there is a larger TV...and even more food). It's nice to know that there are some things he is unwilling to sacrifice.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Snowmageddon
In the mean time the sun is out, we have food aplenty, and there will be no work (at least for tomorrow), which means we're enjoying being snowed in. Well, at least some of us will be snowed in- Andrew is planning on walking to his brother's to watch the Super Bowl tonight (where there is a larger TV...and even more food). It's nice to know that there are some things he is unwilling to sacrifice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I kept thinking of you guys when I saw all of the weather reports! I knew it had to be bad, because we got snow and ice here too! And we are 4 hours south of y'all. Try not to go crazy, we are thinking of you!!
okay. (1) can you believe we won't get plowed until next week (or tuesday, same diff)? (2) that little afton is so adorable in the snow! and (3) you look too pretty in that picture. go get all red faced and wind blown and then redo. :)
Erin, I thought the same thing...too pretty, you don't look like you've been out in the cold long enough :)
I didn't know there was a snow plow info website, I'll have to look that one up.
*sigh* Tuesday...I don't know if I can bear it...we may have to find a way to go somewhere on Monday, even it's it is just to McDonald's to play :)
Wowza!!! This winter has been really cold for us, but compared to normal here, we've hardly gotten any snow! (Which is fine with me!!!) Good luck shoveling all that off your driveway, that'll be quite the workout!
Jess, your family is so dang cute! Your daughter is so adorable in her little snow outfit! have fun with the snow:)
That driveway picture is insane. I hope you have a snowblower or a heat pack for your back :)
WOW! I'm kinda glad we're over here on the west coast. It will be nice to have Andrew home for a while though, right?
omgooodnesss i love that little peach feather!!! the pics are sooo funny i especially love the one with andrew representing lunds and sam devourering the snow.. MISSS YOUUUUUS
okay and i freaking always have trouble posting my comment. i finially figured out i have to make myself anonymous-ashley btw.
AND THAT IS MADDD SNOWWWW!!! WOOTWOOT-Bring on them snowdayz
oh and take me off the blog please. worst pics ever-how was switz ANN? eat-sezzzz
We had a wonderful dinner tonight at your parents' house and they were kind enough to let us spend the night there too. They're the best!
I'm glad you didn't lose your power down there, and that you got great pictures from the snow :D! What a mess, I am sick of the snow!
Jess-
Elly is willing to date a younger man. So.. if we play our cards right, looks like in about 20 years, we will all be family. Just like we planned in Young Womens:)
Can you believe all this snow we have gotten?! The kids look like they're loving it! Dad took one look at Andrews hat and said "so that is where my Lunds wool hat went"!
So funny about "ashley anonymous" and the peach feather comment!
Whoa. That's super crazy, but glad you're family is having fun in it! I think you're kids are just adorable!
-Becky Bingham
I MISS YOU!!! Can you please put new pics up please!!! Its about time for that SIS. Anyways, I really miss the kiddos!!! Tell them I say heyheyhey!! LOVE YOU ALL.
Love, from Utah..
Okay so let me make something clear-so I cancelled my facebook (if you wanna know why call me) so basically I am always on your blog haha stocker?? Im afraid so...anyways thats the best you can do?! A change of backround and a pic of a gayblade?? I gotta admit I am LOVING the sunflower theme going on though.
helllooooo i need to see some new pics of my newfews and neice! you killing me!
Post a Comment